Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tang Mo in Lyithdonea

While wandering the southern islands of Lyithdonea the other day, I walked into the little village of Delaruhn, as I often do on sunny days such as this. But something was strange, no one was about. All the doors were shut tight. Bemused, I made my way into the village square and saw what I thought at first to be two trolls meandering about in the plaza. I started when the elder 'troll' turned to face me. However, I immediately realized that he was no troll. To be sure, this was something entirely different. The likes of which I have never seen before in the Azurian Isles. I documented my experience with the knowledge that other scholars may bear interest in my discovery.

From Dawn to Dusk,
Suram Llapoli














No comments:

Post a Comment