Monday, November 14, 2011

Lyithdonea Steampark

I've always been interested in reading about the things the developers had planned for Morrowind but that never made it into the game. This post involves one snippet in particular. In Skeleton Man's Interview with Denizens of Tamriel, one individual says: "Imperial Citizens love to visit beautiful Vivec with its steam-parks, canals, and monuments..."
These "steam-parks" were never found in the game and the idea intrigued me. So, having the freedom as a modder, I decided to create my own take on what a steam-park would look like in Morrowind.

What you'll see in the videos is an old fortress which has been refurbished into a steam-park for natives and foreigners alike to visit. Yes, this is part of my Lyithdonea mod.

These two videos illustrate what I came up with. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment