Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lots of trees and rocks

I've decided to heavily focus on finishing all of my exteriors, so that means placing a lot of trees and rocks; right now with minimal detailing. I plan to go back and detail everything later after I get the basis laid out. However, with mge active it still comes out looking fairly decent.

I figured I'd take a few screens of what I was doing, just for the heck of it. Some of these have grass active and some do not. I want to make sure my mod still looks good without the grass.

I also decided that my fog looks very blue. I think I need to edit my ini settings again... but here are the screens.












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been too long since I worked on Lyithdonea. So many things in real life and modding distracting me. :/

      Delete